The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Post
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Post
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Post
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Post
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Post
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Post
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Post
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Post
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.