Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Plus Prebiotics & Probiotics For Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.