While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Plant Based
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.