Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Pepsin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.