While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Past Tense
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.