The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Out Of The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.