The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Out Of Fats
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.