The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Or Bitters For Digestion
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.