Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Or Betaine Hcl
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.