While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes On An Empty Stomach Benefits
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.