The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Of The Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.