While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Of Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.