While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Of Small Intestine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.