The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Of Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.