While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Of Carbohydrate
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.