The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Of Animals
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.