The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes O Que E
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes O Que E
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes O Que E
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes O Que E
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes O Que E
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes O Que E
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes O Que E
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes O Que E
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.