Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Notes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Notes
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Notes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Notes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Notes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Notes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Notes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Notes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.