While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Nhs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Nhs
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Nhs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Nhs
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Nhs
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Nhs
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Nhs
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Nhs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.