Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Names And Functions
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.