The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Myprotein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.