While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Mood
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Mood
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Mood
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Mood
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Mood
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Mood
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Mood
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Mood
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.