The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Mid Term Review
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.