The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Mercury Drug
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.