The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Medicine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Medicine
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Medicine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Medicine
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Medicine
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Medicine
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Medicine
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Medicine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.