Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Medication
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Medication
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Medication
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Medication
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Medication
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Medication
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Medication
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Medication
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.