The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Meaning
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Meaning
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Meaning
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Meaning
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Meaning
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Meaning
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Meaning
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Meaning
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.