While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Mary Ruth
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.