Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.