While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Lpr
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Lpr
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lpr
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lpr
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Lpr
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Lpr
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Lpr
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Lpr
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.