The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Lower Blood Pressure
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.