The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Lock And Key Theory
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.