The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes List
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes List
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes List
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes List
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes List
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes List
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes List
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes List
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.