The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Liquid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Liquid
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Liquid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Liquid
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Liquid
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Liquid
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Liquid
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Liquid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.