Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Liquid Uses
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.