The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Lipase
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Lipase
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lipase
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lipase
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Lipase
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Lipase
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Lipase
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Lipase
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.