While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Lactase
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Lactase
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lactase
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lactase
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Lactase
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Lactase
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Lactase
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Lactase
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.