Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Lab
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Lab
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lab
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lab
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Lab
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Lab
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Lab
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Lab
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.