Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Lab Report
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.