While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Ks3
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Ks3
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Ks3
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Ks3
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Ks3
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Ks3
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Ks3
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Ks3
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.