Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Ks3 Video
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.