Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Klaire Labs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.