Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Kidney
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Kidney
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Kidney
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Kidney
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Kidney
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Kidney
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Kidney
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Kidney
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.