Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Key Stage 3
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.