Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Jamieson
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.