The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.