While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes In The Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.