While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes In The Mouth
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.