While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes In The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes In The Body
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes In The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes In The Body
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes In The Body
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes In The Body
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes In The Body
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes In The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.