While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes In Protein Powder
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.